Sunday, September 27, 2009

Things We Go Through...

So here I am, in Winnipeg finally! The month of September has gone by a lot slower than I predicted, but I made it. We arrived in Winnipeg on Saturday, and stayed the night at RCMP headquarters (Janelle, the girl I came with, has a dad who is an RCMP officer, so we got rooms there for free). Today we came to the YWAM house. I share a room with one other girl, who is from Scotland. There are three girls down the hall (including Janelle). The house is three stories high, and we are on the third floor. I have a feeling we'll be getting our exercise!
Anyway, the DTS begins tomorrow and I'm pretty excited for it, but also pretty nervous. I'll let you know how it goes, but for today there is a potluck and a church service going on downstairs that we might go to. And hopefully we will get to do a bit of exploring!

Bye for now!

Give to the wind your fear
Hope and be undismayed
God hears your sighs and counts your tears
God will lift up your head.

-Jars of Clay.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got there safe and sound! Blessings as you get orientated to your new surroundings.

    ReplyDelete