Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saa wat dee kah

Hello from Thailand,

So I have been here in Thailand for approximately three weeks and I'm really enjoying it. We are 13 hours ahead of you guys back home, so it's been a challenge communicating with people! So I will be filling you all in on what I've been doing when I get back, but I just wanted to give you an update on what prayer requests I have. So I think most of you know what's going on with my sister Melissa's boyfriend Matthew. If you don't, he's been diagnosed with acute leukemia and more tests are being done. I don't know all the details, but I do know that it's serious and has and will be on my heart while I'm here. If you could just pray for peace and that I would trust God with what to do and what's going on, that would be amazing. Also, the heat and long days are draining sometimes, so if you could continue to pray for energy and rest. Unity within our team is another thing. We have been together now for four months and are growing closer but we do have struggles here and there. Thank you all for your support, encouragement, thoughts and prayers.

Lots of love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment